Re: UOS for The Ubuntu Manual Project

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for forwarding this email. I think it a good idea to host a presentation about UMP. We have done it in the past. I do not think we got more contributors after that session, but we may try again. Although I do not think I am the right person to lead this session, I will most certainly attend if there is one.
Hannie