End of proofreading phase/what to do next?

To all,
Today was the last day of the proofreading phase. Apart from one suggestion from Mehme Kani, there have been no comments added to the crocodoc file. So we all agree that trusty second edition is ready for publishing. Before we do that, I want you all to have a look at the credits section. Check if your name is on the list and check that your name is spelled correctly.
By the end of this week we can publish trusty second edition.
I want to thank all of you who have contributed to this version.

What to do next?
We have agreed to publish only LTS version, but we can continue to keep track of changes in in-between versions and discuss these on this mailing list. Perhaps we can start a new shared doc in which we make notes of changes that need to be described in the following LTS version. What do you think?

Greets,