Re: End of proofreading phase/what to do next?

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 11:07 AM, Hannie Dumoleyn
<lafeber-dumoleyn2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> By the end of this week we can publish trusty second edition.

yay! :D

> we can continue to keep track of changes in in-between versions and discuss these on this mailing list.

Does anyone know of an easy way to do this apart from following the
tech news related to ubuntu or lurking in ubuntu dev mailing lists?

> we can start a new shared doc in which we make notes of changes that need to be described in the following LTS version.

Might it be easier to keep track of something like this in the bug
tracking system? We could file simple bug reports whenever we notice a
change, and those then can operate as our to do list?