Re: End of proofreading phase/what to do next?

Hello,

Today was the last day of the proofreading phase. Apart from one
suggestion from Mehme Kani, there have been no comments added to the
crocodoc file. So we all agree that trusty second edition is ready for
publishing.
Before we do that, I want you all to have a look at the credits section.
Check if your name is on the list and check that your name is spelled
correctly.
By the end of this week we can publish trusty second edition.
I want to thank all of you who have contributed to this version.

  Should the title be "Getting Started with Ubuntu 14.04 Second Edition"?

        - Sylvie