Wake up call (update)

To all,
First of all, I want to thank all of you who already have responded to my previous call. So far we have: see [1]. It looks promising, but we need more authors/editors. There may be some major changes in this LTS version, e.g. Unity 8. Other chapters hardly need any rewriting. To give newcomers an idea of the chapter concept, please have a look at [2]. If the link doesn't work, let me know. If we decide to start working on 16.04 (Feb 15th), Kevin will start the xenial series on Launchpad, see examples [3].

NEW CALL: to all our members.
We are still in need of authors/editors to help us with Ubuntu Manual Xenial (16.04). Since we have 188 members on Launchpad, see [4], I am sure there are more people out there willing to help us. Thanks in advance.
Hannie

[1]
Editors/reviewers (6):
Mehmet Atif Ergun