Update March 14th, 2016

Hello authors and editors,
How are you doing? Have you read your chapter(s) or section(s)?
I have just gone through the chapter "Prologue" and found out that it is all still valid. Some changes, like 16.04 instead of 14.04, have been done. You can see this if you have downloaded the Xenial branch from Launchpad. Now that Xenial Beta 1 can be downloaded, I suggest you take a look at it in Virtual Box or Test Drive. I have done so and I now see that Ubuntu Software Center has been replaced by (Gnome) Software. That means that it needs to be changed in our manual. If you encounter any problems with TexLive, bzr, Latex, Virtual Box or the like, please contact us using this mailing list.
Cheers,