Application Software, button All

While changing text in the manual, section "ubuntu-software-center", I noticed something strange. In Software (Xenial Beta 1 in Virtual Machine), when I click the All button at the top of the window, I get the home page (the same page you get when you start the application Software. Shouldn't I get a list of all available applications? Is it a bug? Can anyone who has installed Xenial in VM confirm that you get the home page when you click on All?
btw, I have done sudo-apt update and sudo-apt upgrade in Xenial.
Thanks,
Hannie