Re: instant messaging

Sylvie,
OK, I've incorporated this. One question though: currently the text says
for entering a custom status, "Enter what you would like your status to
say, and click on the green check mark." Is this description true for
entering it from within the app? Is the green check mark there in the
drop-down list?

Thanks,
Eric