Re: Final stage

Op 18-04-16 om 10:13 schreef Sylvie Gallet:
Hi Hannie and All,

Yes, I was also thinking of dropping the alternative way of installing
Wine. On the other hand, if you add the ppa to Software & Updates, tab
Other, you should be able to find Wine in the Software search bar. Have
you tried that? If it works, we could leave the alternative way
description in wine.tex. Btw, this method worked with other ppa software
when I tested "installing software using ppa" in Xenial.
I have installed Wine using the first method, and it all worked fine.

Yes, I tried with the ppa installed but I couldn't find Wine in the Software search bar. The first method (with command lines) worked fine.

        - Sylvie

Ok, I will comment out the alternative way of installing Wine.
This will be the last commit, as far as I know.