Re: Start translating

Hello Jose,
This is great! You have done an aweful lot of work and now Spanish speaking Ubuntu users from all over the world can benefit from it. Thank you so much for all you have done so far. Kevin will help you with the finishing touch, when it is ready for publication. I am still working on the Dutch translation myself. It will take a while before I have finished it, and then I have to make the screenshots. I think the French translation will be ready for publishing soon, because I saw a lot of uploads from Sylvie. Great work, Sylvie! I would like to ask other translators if they are willing to update the manual in their language (German, Russian, Greek, Portugese). It would be great if a large group of users can read our manual in their language.
Keep up the great work!
Hannie