ubuntu-multiseat team mailing list archive

Re: Joining the team

Hi Paulo,

I've been meaning to thank you for joining the team.  Your name was
already familiar to me because I've seen some of the bugs you've filed
and bug comments you've made, so I was glad to see you apply to the team.

Anything you can do to help would be appreciated, but don't feel
obligated to contribute.  We all have lives outside of improving
multiseat support.  :)

Feel free to upload packages to the multiseat PPA.  If you do, I ask
that you update the changelog.  You should also feel free to publish bzr
branches under lp:~ubuntu-multiseat/*.

Package maintenance in Debian/Ubuntu is not easy -- it's a twisty maze
of strange little utilities and control files.  If you would like to do
something but aren't sure how, please feel free to ask us on the mailing
list.

If you're not interested in package maintenance, we could always use
help with testing, reviewing proposals and code changes, etc.

If there's something in particular that you'd like us to work on, feel
free to ask.

Thanks again,
Richard