ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Re: Template for NGO Case Studies

Alle 08:26 del 18/6/2009, Daniel Holbach ha scritto:
> I personally don't feel we should aim for fully-fledged super
> professional case studies.

I Agree. Case Studies in Enterprise enviroment try to "sell" somethings. We
are not willing to sell Ubuntu instead we want to collect infos for understand
how to improve and, more important, we would "inspire" readers trying to
increase the spirit of emulations of great experiences.

> But more importantly (at least as I see it) we should post a great story
> on the blog about how they are making the world a better place by using
> Ubuntu, also add pictures to that story.
>
> I feel that reading and seeing how Ubuntu is used in the real world to
> do good and charitable work has a huge reenergising effect on readers.
> At least it would have for me. :-)

Exactly. Our Case Studies should be designed for "human beings" not for
consumers :)

I'm starting to realize that it should look more like an interview than a
commercial cases study. And also we should start to think about it like a
"media" that would be spread and translated all over the international
community. And also, Photos are very important.

Ciao
--
Paolo Sammicheli
EMail: xdatap1(at)ubuntu.com