ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Re: Accountancy for NGOs

Interesting application, looks handy for really small businesses where
the accounts are done perhaps in a spreadsheet or on paper and this
gives a computerised accounts receivable system, but it doesn't appear
to be (or claim to be) a full accountancy package and I am not sure if
it has any NGO specific features.

Alan.