ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu NGO at UDS

I would say it might be best to ditch that poll and start a fresh one.
Few show up as available in current days on the current date range
polled.  With Lug Radio Live & OggCamp coming up shortly, we'll likely
have problems with folks being available right this second.

I won't be able to leave extreme northeastern Ohio for Dallas, alas.  I
look forward to any potential remote participation.  My only advice for
winter travel through Dallas is that in case you are snowed in overnight
at DFW is to carry a stuffed animal or two and wear an insulated flannel
shirt.  The stuffed animal can serve as a pillow while the flannel would
serve as a makeshift blanket.  The cots offered by American Airlines
when I last spent the night in DFW airport resulted in many folks
complaining about back problems and worse.

As I said I would do during the last IRC meeting, I tried to re-write a
few pages that were split apart more than they should have been.  My
rough draft can be seen at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NGO/KellatDiscussionSeptember2009.  This was my
attempt to try to merge these two very overlapping pages down to one:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NGO/NoConnectivity &
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NGO/OfflineUpdating.

SMK
--