ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu NGO at UDS

Alle 22:45 del 26/10/2009, Andrew SB ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm glad to say that I'll be attending UDS for the first time. I'm
> looking forward to getting to meet some of you face-to-face.

Great! Really looking forward to it. :)

> First of all, do we want to attempt to have an official session (as
> part of the community track I'd assume) at UDS or just meet on the
> side-line? If we do want to have an official session, does a blueprint
> need to be filed?

Good point. In May we had a session for NGO. Daniel, do you need help with the
blueprint?

> As far as some discussion points/agenda items:
>
> * Vision/scope of our project
<SNIP>
>  * Collaboration with other teams

Good points! I have one more:

Translations. I started translating NGO pages in Italian. It could help to
have NGO pages in major languages. We could start asking collaboration with
alla no English LoCos. But before, define which content would need to be
translated.

Ciao!
--
Paolo Sammicheli