ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Re: What would *you* put on a harddrive going out to Africa?

you could put a wikipedia mirror on it
there is probably some OLPC stuff that could go
in terms of books I like this one
http://www.briggs.net.nz/log/writing/snake-wrangling-for-kids/

and on a very different but useful note this one
http://www.lulu.com/content/815182 which will be a project for me next
year I think. I don't think that guide is Free as in Freedom though.

Alan.