ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu based PC network - Gulu, Uganda

Ciao Paolo,

I'm happy to hear from you - I was actually expecting your e-mail, and
I'm sorry to have waited so long to write.
I'm absolutely available even if these are very busy days since I'm
planning the trip to Gulu for the project :-)

Let me know !
Ciao,
Maurizio