ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Re: Introductions...

Hi,

Here is my delayed introduction.

1. who you are
 Arky, free software developer and consultant. Works with Ubuntu Linux, Gnome
Desktop and various web development frameworks and CMS.

2. which NGO or other organisation you work  for
NGO Resource Center (http://ngocentre.org.vn/
Braille Without Borders (http://braillewithoutborders.org)

3.  where your organisation is involved

Vietnam.

4. how you make use of Ubuntu  there or would like to use Ubuntu

Running basic infrastructure, powers all desktops and servers. Running online
portal.

5.  what you see as biggest stumbling blocks  in terms of using Ubuntu

Lack of technical support, trouble free upgrades (ubuntu release upgrades are a
problem)

Cheers

-arky
Rakesh 'arky' Ambati| IT Consultant |Blog: http://playingwithsid.blogspot.com