ubuntu-ngo team mailing list archive

Introductions...

Hello everybody,

in the last few months we had a number of people signing up for our team
and I think it'd be a good idea for us to introduce ourselves and talk a
bit about what we do and would like to do, so we can spark some
discussion again.

Could you send a mail to this list explaining

 - who you are
 - which NGO or other organisation you work for
 - where your organisation is involved
 - how you make use of Ubuntu there or would like to use Ubuntu
 - what you see as biggest stumbling blocks in terms of using Ubuntu

It'd be great if we could identify this way where commonalities in the
team are and if we can find folks who would like to work on solving some
of the problems together.

Thanks a lot in advance, let's revive this list again!

Have a great day,
 Daniel

Follow ups