ubuntu-nslu2-users team mailing list archive

RAID 1 in installed system. Help.

Hi friends,

I just want to know how to install RAID 1 in installed system. Now I
have nslu2 with ubuntu and two usb key attached in my nslu2: sda and
sdb. sda has /, /chrut and /var/log as you can see in fstab:
#
proc            /proc           proc    defaults        0       0
/dev/sda1       /               ext3    errors=remount-ro 0       1
/dev/sda3       /chrut          ext3    defaults        0       2
/dev/sda4       /var/log        ext3    defaults        0       2
/dev/sda2       none            swap    sw              0       0

sdb is free. My plans are to build RAID 1 with sda and sdb.

***I followed this [http://www.epimetrics.com/topics/one-
page?page_id=421] tutorial, but when I arrived in step 5 (configuring
the grub), I can't follow, because in nslu2 we don't have grub.***

Anyone could help me show me how to follow in nslu2?
Please, put all the details... I'm a newbee ,-) Can you follow the same
terms of mentioned tutorial?

Thanks a lot,
Xan.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Xan (https://launchpad.net/~dxpublica)