ubuntu-nz team mailing list archive

Re: [Ubuntu-l10n-mi] Te wiki o te reo Maori (Maori Language Week)

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 4:15 PM, Stuart A. Yeates <syeates@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm assuming that you're already aware of:
>
> A Dictionary of Māori Computer Related Terms: English - Māori
>  By Karaitiana N Taiuru

Thanks for that; while I have seen it I thought it would be easier to
refer people to online resources. (Particularly the people on the
ubuntu-nz list who I'm trying to inspire to make some casual
contributions in the spirit of the week).

It's a great resource however for those on the ubuntu-l10n-mi list or
those who want to contribute more substantially.

If anyone else has questions or ideas about making next week a
success, please speak up!