ubuntu-nz team mailing list archive

Re: [Ubuntu-l10n-mi] Te wiki o te reo Maori (Maori Language Week)

Kiaora

This is a really great idea and I wanted to offer some encouragement.

Sometime it is the direction that gets agreed on even if the project takes a
while.. or we discover some alerady working on it (wouldnt that be great)

I mean how hard would it be? I see the dictionary by Karaitiana Taiuru
utilized the google language project database.

Thanks for allowing me to be so prosaic, as ive said in introductions i am
more of the deploy and utilize kind of guy, who only really ever aptgets.

I didnt build Rome but i do get to wander around enjoying the architecture
and  I really respect you masons who are chipping away at it all the time.

Kaitiaki = Save

Chris Twemlow
All Things Web Ltd.
PO Box: 19454 Hamilton