ubuntu-nz team mailing list archive

Te wiki o te reo Maori (Maori Language Week) - Day 2

Kia Ora!

As part of Maori Language Week, we'll be highlighting modules each day
that are quick and easy to translate, and we'll highlight a vocabulary
word for you to impress your co-workers with.

Highlighted module
==============

Today's module is "example-content", which has 2 entries needing
translation. These entries are used to name the "Examples" folder
containing sample content.

Example content for Ubuntu
Examples

If you can translate any of these, go to
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/lucid/+source/example-content/+pots/example-content/mi/+translate
and fill them in!

Vocabulary Word

Today's word is "ipurangi", meaning Internet. It can be used either by
itself to refer to the Internet, or as an adjective, such as "whārangi
ipurangi" for "web page" (more literally "internet page").

Follow ups