ubuntu-nz team mailing list archive

Te wiki o te reo Maori (Maori Language Week) - Day 3

Kia Ora!

As part of Maori Language Week, we'll be highlighting modules each day
that are quick and easy to translate, and we'll highlight a vocabulary
word for you to impress your co-workers with.

Highlighted module
==============

Today's module is "inidicator-me", which has 8 entries needing
translation. These entries appear when you click your name on the
Ubuntu indicator applet in the top right of your screen.

These 5 entries represent possible chat or IM status settings.
Available
Away
Busy
Invisible
Offline

These 3 entries open dialogs where you can enter account details. Chat
covers services like Google Talk, MSN Chat, or AIM; while broadcast
refers to services like Twitter or Facebook.
Chat Accounts...
Broadcast Accounts...
Ubuntu One...

If you can translate any of these, go to
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/lucid/+source/indicator-me/+pots/indicator-me/mi/+translate
and fill them in!

Vocabulary Word

Today's word is "papa pātuhi", meaning keyboard. It covers both
computer and typewriter keyboards.