ubuntu-packaging-guide-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~kinggoddard/ubuntu-packaging-guide/913934-fix into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for the feed back! We'll keep it in mind as we re-write this article.

As for your specific error. bzr is telling you that you already have a directory called kqrcode. Running that command tries to create a bzr repository in a directory called kqrcode. So you need to either move the one you already have or rename it.

Thanks!

- Andrew
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~kinggoddard/ubuntu-packaging-guide/913934-fix/+merge/91773
Your team Ubuntu Packaging Guide Team is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide.