ubuntu-packaging-guide-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~kinggoddard/ubuntu-packaging-guide/913934-fix into lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~kinggoddard/ubuntu-packaging-guide/913934-fix/+merge/91773
Your team Ubuntu Packaging Guide Team is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-packaging-guide.