Re: social application support and user interface

Yes, for some applications we might want to treat the TV as the "main"
couchdb in that we would setup the *two-way* sync between every device as a
pairing between the TV and a mobile device.  However, it could just as
easily be paired with some desktop or server as a master with the TV and
all devices syncing to that, or even a chain where one device syncs with a
second, the second with a third and the third with a fourth.  In any case
the changes would propagate down the line.  The sync network topology could
be anything, but for most TV-centric things treating the TV as the primary
that everything else syncs with.  There might be cases where we might want
another local machine or a remote server as master for one thing or
another, but the principle is the same, whatever the master is.
David Jordan