Texting UI and and video UI

is there going to be and plans to make a custom text and video UI? If
not I think there should be. For the video I think maybe make an Ubuntu
"Facetime / skype" that can talk to people who use facetime on the
Iphone. With this owners dont have to worry about the transistion to
Ubuntu products.

   With the texting I think the UI should be with your Icon on the left
and the person you are talking to, their icon should be on the right.
And speach bubbles will move up the screen as the conversation
progresses.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Sandy Martin (https://launchpad.net/~siegfried-m22)