Apps and Marketing.

I have seen the software for making apps for linux (mostly Ubuntu) . But
on the marketing side Canonical needs to (And I stress this 100%) Needs
to show app developers that we are cheaper to go with. Apple has a 30%
cut on all sales made in the Appstore. Google has 19% - 30% cut
depending on depth of service. Microsoft is offering 30% until your app
makes 25,000$ gross then they will take a 20% cut. I think Canonical
should do something but force people to opensource their apps. If they
don't they should take a 15% cut thus still being cheaper then all the
competition.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Sandy Martin (https://launchpad.net/~siegfried-m22)