Re: [RSS Feed Reader] Team intro

Hi everyone,

My name is Ryan, I'm a Linux Systems Administrator (day job), and like Bruno I'm not on a team but wanted to introduce myself anyway. I've created a couple of apps that I can't wait to load onto the phone and test (a dice roller for RPG fanatics and a note taking app). I'm hoping to contribute to the Ubuntu Phone in any way that I can and very excited to see the response from folks outside of the Linux community (my family and friends who don't know a thing about Linux have been asking about the Ubuntu Phone).

If anyone out there needs help writing an app or is not sure where to start give me a shout. I plan on writing some tuts that may be helpful. Also, if any of the core apps teams need a helping hand at any point, give me a shout out.

Ryan Sipes
HTTP://myownlinux.com

Follow ups