[RSS Feed Reader] Team intro

Hi Team,

My name is Hugo Lima, and I'm a full time worker at SAPO.pt, a Portuguese
telecom operator, where I am a developer and systems analyst.

I've also been developing mobile apps on my spare time, having published 2
Qt apps in the Nokia store (BabyFeed and ReefLog), for Symbian and Meego,
and more recently a Qt app for Blackberry 10 (waiting QA approval).

Another pet project of mine is www.myfarm.com.pt, an innovative business
idea, that gives you the ability to became a real farmer from the comfort
of your home.

I work with a multitude of technologies, from server side code, web
technologies, and native apps for desktop and mobile.

Hugo.