Re: [RSS Feed Reader] Team intro

I have this N9 of which you speak.  Also realize I'm in the US, where the
N9 was never sold. It is my main phone (save for a land line), and I like
it much better than iOS or Android phones, and yes, I've had those too.

Despite the praise I give it, the N9 also has some rough corners. I'm
looking to bring the N9 brilliance to the Ubuntu phone while preventing it
from having any rough corners. Curently, my N9 is showing its age with
laggy UI (single core) and some keyboard issues. But aside form that it's a
rocking phone. Oh, and AT&T classifies it as a feature phone so I get
unlimited internet on a bill that totals $66/mo. I can deal with it.

When I'm not using the phone I'm usually writing a Qt app.