Re: [Calendar App] Commit 3: Initial C++ code ported to pure QML/JS

Hi,

I just submitted a merge proposal. The proposal is about start to using some kind of coding conventions. I suggest that we start using the one that the qt-project has defined which can be found here:

http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.0/qtquick/qml-codingconventions.html

The proposal also show a a know practice on how to hide internal properties in QML.

What do you guys say?

--
Mario Boikov