Re: [Calendar App] Commit 3: Initial C++ code ported to pure QML/JS

Al 15/02/13 09:21, En/na Mario Boikov ha escrit:
> Hi,
>
> I just submitted a merge proposal. The proposal is about start to using
> some kind of coding conventions. I suggest that we start using the one
> that the qt-project has defined which can be found here:
>
> http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.0/qtquick/qml-codingconventions.html
>
> The proposal also show a a know practice on how to hide internal
> properties in QML.
>
> What do you guys say?

Hi Mario, thanks for that!

Looking at the merge proposal [1], I see that the diff is empty, which
is usually the signal something went wrong. It's usually good practice
to look at it after you've submitted the MP (you also get in in an
automated e-mail).

Looking at it in more detail, I see that the merge proposal was
submitted the wrong way round: you're requesting trunk to be merged
against your branch.

The way it works is that you request your branch to be merged against
trunk, that is:

1. Open your branch in the browser
   (or use a handy shortcut:
   bzr launchpad-open lp:~<your_lp_id>/<core_app>/<your_branch_name> )

2. Click on the "Propose for merging" link

3. Choose trunk as the target branch (it's already chosen by default)

4. Fill in the details (IIRC, if you leave the reviewer empty, all
members of the team should receive e-mail notification about the merge
proposal and can act as reviewers)

5. Click on the "Propose Merge" button

As for the current merge proposal, I'd suggest to delete it using the
"Delete proposal to merge" link on [1].

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
David.