Re: [Calendar App] Introduction

Hi All,

I'm Balint, nowadays working as a fulltime enterprise software architect
(c#, java). I admire the past years' change and see how javascript is
turning to be a firstclass citizen in the enterprise software stack. I've
been using linux for about 15 years now, beginning with debian hamm (also
used to be the package maintainer of aspell-hu
http://packages.debian.org/hu/sid/aspell-hu), and switched to ubuntu when
hoary came to live.
Mobile development will definetly be a new field and an extremly exciting
learning process to me, but wouldn't like to miss such a great thing that
happens to my favouirte OS.
I live in Agárd (Hungary), but spend most of my time in Budapest regarding
my current job.

Cheers,
Bálint