Re: Ubuntu SDK upgrades

David,

I followed the instructions below and now I can't create a Qt project in
QtCreator anymore, let alone a QtQuick one.

When I press CTRL+N, I don't get any QML or QtQuick options for new
project and even the "Empty Qt Project" shows no supported platforms
(see attached New_038.png screenshot). Going through the wizard, it
looks like I have no valid kit installed (see the other attached
screenshot).

Is there something missing from the packages below?

Sorry for using the mailing list as a support forum but I think the
answer would benefit other people here.

Cheers,

Bruno