Re: Server Issues with "phablet-dev-bootstrap" and "repo sync"?

I also get various syncing errors; my internet connection is fine; so it
must be related to ubuntu servers actually.
BTW, is there any difference in using repo sync with the Ubuntu Touch
manifest other than executing phablet-dev-bootstrap ?