[Design] Content views - PageStack Header annoying

Hi,

I want switch from a Core Layout to a Full Screen Layout when clicking somewhere in the Core Layout.

It says I should use a PageStack to navigate like this.

http://design.canonical.com/2013/02/app-patterns-explained-content-views/

My problem is, that the PageStack shows a header and I needed a work-around to hide it.

I have example code placed in an askubuntu question.

http://askubuntu.com/questions/260782/how-to-switch-from-core-layout-to-full-screen-layout-pagestack-header-annoying

Is this approach intended and the work-around just an artifact of version 0.1... a work in progress and known?

Right now I also notice that in "App patterns explained: content views" is scrolling mentioned. I hade to implement proper scrolling of a Grid in a Tab by placing it into a Flickable. Is this also okay or is there already a better approach in sight?

Maybe I am too impatient and it is just right now sketch-mockup phase and I am already on implementing stuff.

	Gilbert

Follow ups