Re: Nexus4 boot-bug

On 02/25/2013 09:30 PM, Thomas Long II wrote:
For what it's worth I have a Nexus 4 that exhibited the same behavior.
  Additionally charging seems to take a very long time (by that I mean
6+ hours from ~25% to full, handset powered on with good signal, not
running any apps) when running Ubuntu Touch on it.  Charging is fine if
not booted or while running stock Android.

Mind posting which hardware rev you have? Boot to the bootloader to get that info.

With the 4s I tested it all worked fine, so it might be a combination of binaries x hardware revs.

Also, do you have the same issue if using latest CM 10.1? I might need to check for updates there as well...

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo