Re: [Design] Content views - PageStack Header annoying

Hi Calum,

On 26.02.2013 10:27, Calum K Pringle wrote:
Sounds like you might have figured it out yourself although I couldn't quite follow - is there something unexpected in the page stack code in the SDK?

tank you for responding. The problem I figured out myself was related to QML Grid and QML GridView and that I mixed them up, cause the Ubuntu docs mention always Grid... not GridView.

The more important problem to me is following:

QML PageStack shows a header and I needed a work-around to hide it, cause the design guidelines don't mention it and the code doesn't support hiding it.

I have a screenshot attached showing that header as an gray rectangle above the title. There is example code here:

http://askubuntu.com/questions/260782/how-to-switch-from-core-layout-to-full-screen-layout-pagestack-header-annoying

How did you understand the problem now?

	Gilbert