Re: Galaxy Nexus running Ubuntu Touch has a higher temperature than when running Android OS

Hi Adil,

I have the Nexus 4, and it does "burn through" the battery. Turned off and left overnight with a full charge, in the morning the battery is dead. It also stays pretty warm; nice for the cold Colorado snowy nights ;-)

->Bill