Re: Galaxy Nexus running Ubuntu Touch has a higher temperature than when running Android OS

Hmm... does not happen with my Galaxy Nexus. Turning the screen off it stays on
for at least 2 days. Ok, probably still worse than Android but not too bad for
a dev preview imho.

Could you guys please log in via ssh and check with top if there are any
processes going wild?

Thanks,
Michael