Re: [Design] [Calendar] Calendar key journeys

On 27.02.2013 16:23, Jasper Aikema wrote:
    On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Gilbert Röhrbein
    <payload@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:payload@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
        When I scroll down on diary view, it scrolls down to the
        evening. When I scroll up, it scrolls to the morning. When I
        scroll up and it is already at the upper limit, it squeezes the
        month to a week. Am I right about this?

I would expect that you will squeezes the month into week view when you
go over the event line (and drags it up). You don't want to squeeze it
when you are on the upper limit.

I think this differs a lot to the shown interaction:

	http://design.canonical.com/wp-content/uploads/collapsing_month_into_a_week.jpg

Do you propose a different way of interaction? I think by "event line" you mean the row labeled with "Events", right?

	Gilbert