Re: [Design] [Calendar] Calendar key journeys

    When I scroll down on diary view, it scrolls down to the evening.
    When I scroll up, it scrolls to the morning. When I scroll up and it
    is already at the upper limit, it squeezes the month to a week. Am I
    right about this?

I would expect just the opposite: moving the finger down scrolls to the
morning, moving it up to the evening. This would match the "pulling"
analogy used by all touch interfaces I know about. Doing it the other
way around would be very surprising to most users, despite being
consistent with conventional desktop interfaces (ignoring the "natural
scrolling" thing introduced by OS X Lion).

Oh I didn't meant with "scrolling", moving the finger up or down. Yes, yes. It is just a list down there and behaves like any other list. I didn't want to question that. I just mean morning is at the beginning of the list, evening at the end. Nothing to argue about. It is clear and clearly seen in the image.

My question relates to the gesture which squeezes the month to a week and it's overlapping gesture of scrolling in the list below.

	Gilbert