Re: [HOW-TO] [GUIDE] Enable Wi-fi and other modules

hi,
On Fr, 2013-03-01 at 10:48 -0500, Miguel Angel Castiblanco Torres wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Please keep in mind that we are thinking in the scenario of developers
> who doesn't know which module need to load, or hasn't tested it. If
> the developer already knows and have tested, probably modify init.rc
> is a better solution. Now, since English isn't my mother language, I'm
> not sure about what you mean with "before rolling the image", so my
> answer will cover many possible definitions in the given scenario.
brunch creates device specific images for you. once you know what module
and settings you need, these should go properly into your init,rc for
this device which you will then have merged into the phablet.ubuntu.com
git tree in the end.

indeed, while you fiddle with the port and try to find the right ways
around with your HW, using a script is surely easier ... before the
final merge into the tree you will want the command in init.rc though
instead of inventing a bunch of redundant scripts.

ciao
	oli