Re: [HOW-TO] [GUIDE] Enable Wi-fi and other modules

Thanks guys, your emails are very helpful. Appreciate you taking time and
helping folks like me who are unsure how to go ahead.

I will follow Miguel's procedure and once I have the WiFi working, I can
then move it to init.rc as suggested.

Thanks again.