Re: [Port] qml-phone-shell segfaults on ASUS TF300T

Hi everyone,

Grr, seems my original response didn't make it to the list, as I was using the wrong "From:" line. Fixed that up.

Good news: I managed to rebuild libc.so with IO_DEBUG defined. That checks for null file pointers and handles them gracefully.

With this change, the shell comes up fine and I can *actually see something* on my TF300T! :-D

Of course this is not the final fix: I need to track down the null file pointer and fix it, instead of slowing down libc.
But I guess it works for now.

For details and zips please see http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2165171 for now. Need a little rest now, then I will update the sources and the Ubuntu wiki, where necessary.

f69m