Re: Fwd: Ubuntu Touch - RSS Reader Concept

Thanks guys!
I just need to use apt-cache search :)
And all LocalStorage tutorials are incorrect. Since openDatabaseSync is
part of LocalStorage singletone,
programmer must always specify name LocalStorage before openDatabaseSync.
A solving this combination of two problems was really hard for me :)

And now good news - in evening I will commit very very demo version of
"View for manage feeds".
it will contain simple ListView with standard items, simple database work,
based on fake feed URL,
abilities for add and delete feeds.
I think it can be a start point for our development!