Re: Fwd: Ubuntu Touch - RSS Reader Concept

I've done my first commit. It includes simple working with database and
displaying list of feeds.
It can be start point of our later development. I will copy UI from MeeGo
RSS Reader(Nokia N9) first,
later I will make original Ubuntu Phone design. We need to discuss
databases and information in them,
and also C++ functionality.
Feel free to comment and to criticize my code, but remember - it's demo and
I only want to create
skeleton for later development and give to our team ability to start.

Best wishes,
Roman