Re: [Ubuntu-Touch] [Port] Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 (codename: venturi)- Stuck at Black Screen Between Samsung Logo and Boot Animation

Am So 03 Mär 2013 14:40:33 CET schrieb Nick Nemeth:
> Hello, all! I am in the process of porting Ubuntu Touch Developer
> Preview, using the official porting guide, to the Samsung Galaxy
> Player 5.0, using Mevordel's CyanogenMod 10.1 device branch and 2.6
> kernel from Github, along with making the necessary changes to both of
> them. I am stuck on a black screen between the boot-loader and boot
> animation. ADB says the device is not found, so apparently it's not
> booting.
Is it listed when you try adb devices? It might be in the list but
offline. If so it is at least turned on. If not it is shutting down due
to whatever reason - either way you should have a look at
/proc/last_kmsg within recovery after a failed boot, it might contain
some interesting data.
>Has anyone had a similar problem, or have a solution? Thank
> you all in advance.

I am currently debugging something very similar where a sysRq is send
to shutdown the device, however the log does not contain any
information about the sender.

Regards,
Jonas